Programmable Safety Control Systems
Safety controllers are used in safety circuit designs. As the central building block of your safety circuit they are configured to detect input and output faults. Monitoring of 4 to 128 safety functions ranging from low to high levels of complexity.
Features and Benefits:
- Bus connection via fieldbus modules to Ethernet IP, EtherCat, Profibus DP, Profinet, Device Net, CANopen
- Flexible configuration options via an intuitive software program
- Online diagnosis for reduction of downtimes
- Simplified installation through plug‐in and codable connection terminals
Safety Relay Modules
Safety relays are positively driven devices designed to monitor signals from safetydevices and switch off quickly in an emergency.
Monitored protective functions include:
- Door interlock (moving guards)
- Door interlock with guard
- Safety light curtains, light barriers and laser scanners
- Safety mats and foot switches
- 2‐hand control
- Emergency stop button (E‐stop)
- Enabling grip switch
- Standstill or zero speed monitor
Safety switches are typically used to monitor the position of machine guarding doors or gates. They are offered in non‐contact and interlock styles, magnetic and RFID and more. Our broad line of safety switches from our industry leading partners can provide a solution for your safety application.
Safety Switches include:
- Non‐Contact Coded Magnetic Safety Switches
- Non‐Contact Magnetic Safety Switches
- Non‐Contact Magnetic Locking RFID Switches
- Solenoid Locking Tongue Interlock Switches and Actuators
- Tongue Interlock Safety Switches and Actuators
- Hinge Interlock Safety Switches
- Cable‐Pull Safety Switches
- Safety Limit Switches
- Safety Switch Accessories
Safety Light Curtains
We offer both type 2 and type 4 light curtains with the features you need to make your process work and still meet your safety goals. Our experienced application engineers can advise you on the right product for your application. Call us at 888-296-1295 to discuss your guarding project.
View our product pages to learn more.